As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
The EMEA Channel Director is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and sales revenue across the EMEA region. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Global Systems Integrators and Technology Alliance Partners. The EMEA Director will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programmes and revenue across all regional partners. You will effectively lead the EMEA partner team, and collaborate with sales, marketing and the partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem.
What you will do:
- Optimise and execute the overall channels strategy for the field and company across EMEA.
- Maximise growth of partner originated and influenced revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or BeyondTrust sales teams.
- Co selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Work directly with marketing team to develop EMEA channel marketing programme, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- Leadership and management of assigned EMEA channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Creating systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Develop and continue to build an exceptional team – recruit, retain and develop a deep bench ensuring the continuity of the business.
What experience should I have?
- 5+ years’ experience of software channel sales leadership experience, managing a team that spans multiple geographies.
- 3+ years’ experience working in complex software channels preferred.
- Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles.
- Experience with cyber security and privilege access management preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- BeyondTrust hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.