BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
The Sales Compensation Manager at BeyondTrust will be a key player within the CFO organization and serve as owner of all sales incentive compensation related items. This will be a key player to help drive results in a very dynamic, high visibility, and high growth environment.
What you will do:
- Manage day to day administration of the incentive compensation system for all commission eligible employees including but not limited to: maintaining employee and compensation plan data, Xactly Incent compensation tool administration, annual/period plan design, setup, and distribution, quota and territory changes, management of SPIFs, onboarding of new employees for quota and compensation plan
- Xactly Incent Compensation Tool – ownership of compensation tool and applicable data implications from connected systems (primarily Salesforce data feeds)
- Administer monthly and quarterly commission payments --- requires deep partnership with Sales, Sales Ops and Salesforce Development, CFO, and Accounting
- Manage distribution of compensation plans and reporting of quota attainment
- Serve as go-to consultant to Sales leaders and CFO: promptly resolve/reply to issues and inquiries concerning incentive plan design and policies; provide value-add insight and recommendation on enhancements, risks, opportunities, provide top-notch customer service to all parties
- Support the ongoing review, evaluation, and modeling of new or updated sales incentive programs
- Manage the development and distribution of training, presentation, and other materials for compensation roll-outs (annual or quarterly basis)
- Other ad-hoc reporting, analyses, and support related to incentive compensation, quota attainment, or sales related activities
Who you are?
- Strong analytical skillset combined with polished interpersonal skills is critical
- Self-starter; ability to thrive in high pressure, time sensitive situations; ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Experience administering incentive compensation is a must
- Ability to manage granular data and processes while handling executive level reporting and consultation
- Proven experience with Xactly compensation tool is key
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Experience in the software industry is preferred
- Position is based at headquarters in Johns Creek, GA (greater Atlanta area)
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.