At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network
In this highly visible role, as a people manager and manager of managers, you will be required to support your team through mentorship, sales coaching and training, to meet/exceed sales goals. Experience with innovative lead development and lead generation programs, analysis and reporting, organizational planning, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation are critical for this position.
What you will do:
- Provide overall leadership and management of our Sales Development Representative team
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and lead the Sales Development team in pursuit of sales goals
- Measure, inspect and deliver on KPIs
- Provide an accurate assessment of pipeline and opportunity management; accurately forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly bookings
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify, continuously improve, and integrate all sales processes and policies, as well as sales model optimization
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing teams to develop lead generation for net new and add-on sales
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in support of sales process improvement and enablement
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for assigned region
Who you are?
- Track record of success as an Inside Sales/Business Development leader exceeding revenue goals at a high growth company
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills
- Experience in sales enablement tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into actionable business insights
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and business acumen
- Career champion, with proven experience in coaching and developing reps and managers
- Proven success in creating and implementing sales programs and tools that motivate teams
- Experience selling software – high-growth SAAS experience a plus, with Cybersecurity a plus
- 10+ years combined sales and sales management experience
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.