As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers. As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What you will do:
The Customer Success Specialist is part of a team working collaboratively to secure and expand the renewals business of the company. You will communicate directly with external contacts including but not limited to customers, resellers and partners as well as with internal departments to effectively maintain and improve upon the processes and procedures in place to maximise renewal bookings and improve customer satisfaction and experience. Day to day activities will include the following:
- Contribute to the attainment of the annual renewal bookings quota
- Participate with add-on and upsell opportunities related to renewals
- Accelerate the renewals growth rate through various programs targeting past-due customers
- Act as liaison between customers, support, sales, marketing and billing
- Work with customer marketing to drive product/feature awareness and usage
- Drive internal efficiencies and enhance customer experience
- Focus sales reps on new business
- Provide contacts receiving invoice and renewal process changes to sales
- Communicate key AMR deals to Sales and Partner Teams prior to billing cycle
- Consult Support Team on requirements for latest software
- Track renewal KPI’s/categories and rectify asset discrepancies
- Record all activity in SFDC to enhance visibility
- Ensure SFDC is updated with appropriate contact(s) to receive AMR invoices
- Reduce bounce-backs and follow-ups
- Increase interaction with current & expired accounts
- Develop expired account segmentation & custom programs
- Communicate and document changes/trends within customer base
- Leverage customer relationships to promote new products
- Document feedback from customers and uncover issues negatively impacting renewals
How will I be successful in the role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with the sales industry a plus; Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of automation, analytics, and general office technology including operations, development, and general office administration
- Able to effectively organize, multitask and prioritize
- Motivated to help others in a team environment
- Support and adhere to the Company’s Core Values
- Experience using salesforce
What traits will make me successful?
- You are flexible!
- You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humour.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Free onsite Parking
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Onsite gym and games room
- Free lunch Tuesdays
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.