At BeyondTrust, we each have a little Superman, Superwoman – or just plain Super person – in us. We don’t sell “nice to have” products. We create Cyber Security global solutions that really matter. Our corporate customers trust us to help them protect the financial data, health records, and other personal information of people like you. We help government customers secure their virtual borders to keep us all a little safer. Sure, the paychecks, benefits and coworkers are all great, but we get the extra benefit of making the world more secure every day.
From Phoenix to Singapore (and everywhere in between) we are a group of fun-loving, hardworking, snack eating, brainstorming, prank instigating, think outside the box-ing humans. While we might not take ourselves too seriously, we are seriously passionate about what we do.
Operations Analyst (Pre-Sales: Marketing & Sales)
What Will You Do?
· Provide and build value by identifying (and include context) reporting trends, concerns and successes, by using both quantitative and qualitative factors
· Collaborate with Sales & Marketing, gathering requirements and developing new reports while maintaining current reports
· Work on ad hoc requests as needed and help with the reporting request queue
· Evaluate data within Salesforce to ensure data integrity issues are always resolved correctly and in a timely manner
· Identifies project requirements for SF Dev/PowerBI teams by understanding the scope and needs of the project from the requestor. Becoming liaison between the requestor and the development teams
· Develop new KPIs and use existing ones to identify, diagnose, and resolve performance issues
· Analyzes current-state trends compared to historical and makes recommendations for strategic improvements
· Provide support for the sales & marketing teams with reporting, analytics, and Salesforce process questions
· Identify & understand metrics across the marketing funnel & sales process, providing insights along the way
· Champion and further develop best practices for measuring and optimizing marketing activities through data-driven decision-making
· Familiar with forecasting, scorecards, & other reporting tools to help gauge leading & lagging indicators of performance
Who are you?
· Self-Starter who is passionate about learning & challenging themselves
· Holds the culture and values of BeyondTrust: Teamwork, Integrity, Humility, Passion, Accountability, and Results
· Pays close attention to detail
· A people person with the willingness to help others
· Passion for analytics and driving to results and intellectual curiosity
· Has excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
What is required to be considered?
· Intermediate level with Excel
· Intermediate level with Salesforce
· PowerBI (MDX) experience- huge plus
· Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills, a collaborative team member, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the relationships between various applications and systems
· 2+ Years as an analyst (sales operations, business, marketing, data, etc)
· Live local to Phoenix
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excelle