This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team in Singapore.
What is the role?
As a successful Regional Sales Manager at BeyondTrust you will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships which generate opportunities and convert into closed business with large multi-national organisations located in the assigned region. Selling the breadth of BeyondTrust solutions and services this role will generate targeted revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise software, IT services, SaaS, IoT or related managed services sales to global organizations. A persuasive relationship builder with excellent communication skills who presents compelling value propositions to senior management audiences.
What will I be doing?
- Develop new and existing accounts within Singapore
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Responsible for up-selling to existing customers
- Work closely with and in partnership with our Regional Vice President and our Technical Pre-Sales consultants whilst utilising and mentoring your Sales Development Representative who will actively support you in the generation of pipeline and lead opportunities
- Establish and deliver a sales strategy which outlines a road map to success
- Work closely with the professional services team to demonstrate the product to potential clients
- Attend corporate trade shows and events
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
What experience should I have?
- Several years of experience selling PAM or VM software solutions
- 5 + years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role
- Proven record of overachieving targets and delivering results in a high-growth company environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication abilities are a must
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Operate efficiently within a fast paced/high growth sales environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Experience working within the security industry is preferred
- A technical related degree or a track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry.
What traits will make me a success?
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work. You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.