At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for the review and processing of sales orders including verification of all required information to ensure completeness. A strong business acumen, basic accounting skills and the ability to reason through ever changing scenarios are necessities for this position. Taking initiative and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position. The candidate must work well with a team of people who are committed to continuing the company's high growth rate and best in class service level.
In This Role, You Will:
- Receive and review sales orders for accuracy and completeness according to company policies across all product and order types and close/submit to fulfillment within established company SLAs
- Work with sales teams to resolve fulfillment issues and gather required documentation needed for close
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and assist with quoting
- Monitor help desk mailbox and answer related order management questions from sales team, renewals team, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with team members inside and outside the order to cash function
- Adhere to best practices and efficiencies within the company
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in a software or technology company
- Salesforce.com (SFDC), Sage Intacct, and/or large CRM/ERP experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team located in multiple locations
- May be required to work additional hours at period-end closing cycles
- Other related duties as may be assigned
- Support and adhere to the Company’s Core Values
Who are you?
- You are flexible!
- You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.