Are you looking for an inspiring and ambitious company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative and collaborative colleagues? BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
As we grow ambitiously on a global scale, we have new and exciting opportunity for an Inside Channel Manager to join our Sales Team in Manchester. The role takes responsibility for winning, maintaining and nurturing relationships with key channel partners. Reporting to the Director of Channels UK&I, MEI and working closely with another Inside Channel Manager you will represent the full portfolio of company products and services to assigned partners, driving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives.
What will I do in the role?
Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Manage distributors and resellers for the Central European Region.
- Coordinate the involvement of company stakeholders, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Achieve assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship. This includes quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with select Tier 1 partners.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
What skills should I have?
- 2+ years channel sales experience
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
- Experience delivering sales training.
- Track record of working in a fast-paced environment with revenue responsibilities.
- Experience of presenting articulately to senior level executives.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to support colleagues and consult on the best fit for potential customers
- Be commercially astute and have a good understanding of true customer value
Nice to have skills?
- Software security knowledge
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Our Manchester office makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard! What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Free onsite Parking
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Onsite gym and games room
- Free lunch Tuesdays
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit