Title: Senior Vice President, Global Channel and Alliances
Reports to: CRO
At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network
The Senior Vice President, Global Channels and Alliances is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and sales revenue globally and across geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Global Systems Integrators and Technology Alliance Partners. The VP will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners. The VP is expected to lead the global partner team, and collaborate with the sales team, marketing team, services team, and partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem. This role is an executive level role that is a high impact, quota carrying sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
What you will do:
- Optimize and execute the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally.
- Manage programs to maximize growth of partner originated and influenced revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or BeyondTrust sales teams.
- Co selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Responsible for creating and driving BeyondTrust channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- Leadership and management of assigned channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Creating systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Develop and continue to build an exceptional team – recruit, retain and develop a deep bench ensuring the continuity of the business.
Who you are?
- 7+years’ experience of software channel sales leadership experience, managing a team that spans multiple geographies.
- 5+ years’ experience working in complex software channels preferred. Previous success achieving revenue responsibility of $500 million or greater.
- Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles.
- Experience with cyber security and privilege access management preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- BeyondTrust hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.