A Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing business with prospects of BeyondTrust’s security solution in a defined territory (regional or vertical). This position is an individual contributor role and expected to proactively plan and pursue opportunities within the assigned territory.
You will be an established Sales Professional with demonstrable experience as a hunter of selling enterprise software solutions and have the drive and ambition to continue achieve success in your sales career.
What is the role?
- Meet and exceed quarterly and sales target
- Accurately forecast all sales within your territory
- Establish and deliver your sales strategy which outlines your vision of success
- Collaborate with strategic Channel, Alliance and Integration partners
- Contact prospects and leads to generate interest and qualify demand for our solutions
- Sell products/services through face-to-face meetings, phone and e-mail contact
- Identify opportunities for cross sell and upsell within existing customers
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Manage a complete sales cycle through to close
- Meet with those clients, presenting and proposing value added services along the way, negotiating and influencing in order to bring about success
- Act as an advisor to clients, keeping abreast of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions
- Assist and attend corporate tradeshows and events
- Communicate openly and widely with internal stakeholders
- Manage, follow-up and qualify all leads and keep the CRM update ensuring all information is accurate, relevant and current
- Maintains sales records (Salesforce) and prepares sales reports as required
- Remains knowledgeable of our solutions
How will I be successful in the role?
- 3 + years of customer-facing sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Experience of selling Cyber Security Solutions, ideally within the PAM or Identity Management markets
- Proven record of overachieving targets and delivering results in a high-growth company environment
- Have an extensive network and strong relationships with senior level software security professionals
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambitious attributes are all required to make this role your own.
- Ability to travel within your region
What traits will make me successful?
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work. You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.