At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
- Perform gap analysis for your region to identify required partners mapped to defined partner profile criteria.
- Develop a recruitment plan for VAR/VAD/Consulting partners and an enablement plan for Professional Services capabilities accordingly.
- Work with the Regional Vice President, Regional Sales Manager and Territory Sales Managers to utilise current pipeline to identify strategic partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Build business/marketing plans with core partners and run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) that develop mutual revenue performance objectives and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner’s sales resources.
- Coordinate all legal and commercial agreements between BeyondTrust and partner organisations and ensure compliance with partner agreements.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement and oversight via the BeyondTrust Partner Portal.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
What is Required?
- Experience in Channel Management in EMEA
- 5+ years channel sales working for software companies – security software is a HUGE PLUS.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding revenue objectives, especially for revenue sourced through the channel.
- Experience building meaningful net new business and marketing plans with partners.
- Must have experience in delivering sales trainings, and experience in working in a fast pace environment with revenue responsibilities.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Excellent business planning, communication and interpersonal skills.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.