At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to contribute to the research, design and development of our Least Privilege and Active Directory products. Work with a small team of senior developers and QA engineers to deliver high quality feature and maintenance releases.
In this Role, You Will:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications.
• Research, track down, and provide solutions for issues escalated to development
• Ensure the best possible product performance and quality.
• Help maintain code quality and organization.
• Work with QA to deliver fixes and contribute to successful product releases.
• Work closely with support to track down and solve customer issues.
What is Required?
• Prefer 6 or more years total software engineering experience.
• Programming skills in C++, COM, C#, .NET, SQL
• Experience with Windows Win32 application development
• Proficiency in Windows security concepts
• Low-level coding experience in a Windows environment
• Solid understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming.
• Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
• Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
• Experience debugging kernel level driver issues
• Experience debugging crash dumps
• Experience with LDAP APIs
• Experience working on a small team (not necessarily small company)
• Good understanding of network security and encryption.
• Experience working in a continuous integration and development environment.
• Experience with Oracle
• Some experience in following x86/x64 assembler code
• Experience using TFS/git
Who are you?
• You are flexible!
• You define “good attitude.”
• You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
• You have a great sense of humor.
• You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
• You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
• You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
• You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
• You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
• You are proactive.
• You graciously give and receive feedback.
• You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.