At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Sales Development Representative (English and Portuguese Speaking) in our BeyondTrust’s Phoenix, AZ and Altanta, GA Offices. This person will provide a “first touch” to prospects and will own the responsibility of engaging and nurturing leads until they are qualified sufficiently to pass to Sales for active selling. In this role, you will:
- Build rapport with prospects and transition ‘cold’ inquiries over time into ‘warm’ responsive prospects.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for BeyondTrust.
- Provide qualified leads to Sales Reps.
- Enter prospect information into Salesforce.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly attending training sessions.
- Attend field sales meetings as appropriate.
- Support marketing campaigns and promotional offers to help optimize revenue.
What is Required?
- English and Portuguese speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Personality to establish and maintain strong relationships with sales teams you support and become a valued partner to them.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and maximize efficiency.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a professional environment
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool
- Familiarity with Software/Cybersecurity
- Experience cold calling
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- Unlimited free coffee, soda, La Croixs, and snacks!
- Casual dress and laid back environment
- Catered lunch every Tuesday
- Happy hours and spontaneous Ping Pong, Long putt, and shuffleboard tourneys.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.