At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
The Director of Product Marketing leads the team responsible for launching products and delivering the product messaging and content required to generate demand and enable Sales and Partners to sell BeyondTrust’s products in a competitive environment. Collaborating closely with the Product Management and Sales teams, along with other Marketing functions, the Director of Product Marketing drives the go-to-market strategy for the entire portfolio of BeyondTrust products, resulting in new bookings growth, brand awareness, and recognition as a market leader.
In This Role, You Will:
• Portfolio Go-to-Market Strategy: Drives go-to-market (GTM) strategy by continually researching market, competitors, technology, and trends, plus soliciting feedback from customers, partners, and Sales in conjunction with Product Management. Analyzes progress against product bookings goals and works with other Marketing leaders to develop plans to maximize growth across the portfolio.
• Messaging & Positioning: Defines, manages, and evolves differentiated competitive messaging and persona-based product positioning used by the Marketing and Sales teams. Provide inputs into company-level messaging and works with Corporate Marketing to ensure it’s aligned with product-level messaging. Delivers consistent level of updated and relevant content across all Product lines, including product brochures, slides, demo videos, competitive sheets, etc.
• Product Launch Management: Collaborates with Product Management to develop and manage Product Launch process across all BeyondTrust products. Oversees creation and execution of product content-related activities and communications required for a successful launch of new products, product releases, and related services.
• Sales & Partner Enablement: Supports Sales Enablement by overseeing the development of training content and tools that communicate a differentiated value proposition for BeyondTrust’s portfolio.
• Competitive Intelligence: Works with Product Management and Sales Enablement to maintain and deliver relevant and actionable competitor information to enable sales success, including battle cards, competitive documents, etc.
• Demand Generation/Campaign Content: Manages and delivers market/trend-relevant themes and thought leadership content, such as blog posts and white papers, to assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns and demand generation programs.
• Evangelism: Acts as a spokesperson to effectively represent BeyondTrust to customers, partners, analysts and media. Participates in calls and meetings with industry analysts regarding the portfolio vision and roadmap.
• Team Management & Leadership: Leads and develops team of high-performing individuals to collectively meet the company’s goals, while giving team members opportunities
What is Required?
• 10+ years of marketing experience, with focus on and 5+ years in technology product marketing
• Experience in the IT security industry
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or related discipline and/or MBA
• Experience developing and managing teams
• Expertise in concepts, theories and practices of product marketing, market research, sales promotion, and solution selling
• Thorough knowledge of concepts and practices concerning product management and product development
• Proven ability to successfully lead a team to achieve its objectives and develop people
• Proven ability to worth with and influence cross-functional teams
• Polished business writing skills, PowerPoint proficiency
• Detail-oriented with efficient time management and planning skills
• Self-directed, flexible, creative, comfortable in a dynamic, collaborative office environment
Who are you?
• You are flexible!
• You define “good attitude.”
• You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
• You have a great sense of humor.
• You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
• You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
• You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
• You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
• You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
• You are proactive.
• You graciously give and receive feedback.
• You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.