At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
A BeyondTrust Marketing Specialist supports their inside and field sales teams. This is a role that manages and organizes the logistics around our physical and virtual event schedule while assisting in the evaluation of additional sponsorship opportunities. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, highly-organized and capable of devising and managing event logistics in the high velocity sales and marketing environment of a growing technology company.
This role requires a highly self-motivated, organized and passionate individual who can harness their cross functional expertise to cultivate several simultaneous vendor relationships, constantly price-negotiate and positively contribute in an atmosphere that rewards creative problem-solving. The ability to effectively coordination with a disperse team across time zones is a must. Other base requirements of this role include the ability to:
• Thoroughly coordinate and communicate logistical details for trade shows, conferences, C-level and local events
• Calculate running budget spend and demonstrate strength in price negotiation
• Book internal resources to staff events and occasionally organize travel and accommodation specifics
• Select and book catering companies, restaurants, etc., for customer and executive events
• Occasionally travel to tradeshows as a customer-facing representative or to evaluate future sponsorship opportunities
• Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants for physical and virtual events
• Ensure that all event lead details are received and quickly entered into our CRM system for Sales follow-up
• Ship promotional materials, booth giveaways, supplies, etc.
• Negotiate and secure event space.
• Manage pre-event invitations, RSVP lists and post-event follow ups
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and internal pre- and post-event evaluations
• Make spending decisions, track payment requests, invoices, and expense reports while tracking and adhering to a fixed budget
• Negotiate vendor contracts and supervise vendors in their delivery
• Research competition, future event opportunity evaluation and continual event process streamlining
• Assist with channel program initiatives and joint marketing campaigns
What Is Required?
• 1+ years event coordination or similar experience within a B2B organizations (IT Security industry is a plus)
• Extreme attention to detail while sorting out multiple priorities
• Strong project management skills and experience, including vendor management
• A flexible, outgoing attitude with proven experience of working in a growing team
• Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Solid communication and copywriting skills
• General familiarity with marketing automation systems and SFA/CRM
• A passion for creating and managing marketing campaigns, including the ability to orchestrate each minute detail and analyze results for continuous improvement
• Persistent testing and improving of methods and techniques to optimize for results
• Ability to come up with creative solutions to optimizing physical and virtual events, social media event-recruiting strategies, targeted account recruitment and more
• High energy and an affinity for being part of a team of experienced professionals that are never satisfied with mediocre results
Who Are You?
• You are flexible!
• You define “good attitude.”
• You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
• You have a great sense of humor.
• You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
• You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
• You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
• You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
• You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
• You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
• You are proactive.
• You graciously give and receive feedback.
• You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.