This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a SLED Account Executive who will be focused on our State, Local, and Education clients and prospects in the Northeast. You will be backed by a strong Channel, Lead Development and marketing teams and an extraordinary group of dedicated federal Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota while cultivating strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
Responsibilities include sales forecasting, lead generation, and strategic account management from prospect through close. Our success model relies on key performance metrics, so your activity standards for sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are also very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Salesforce.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust. We are looking for passionate, aggressive and energetic professionals with the following experience:
- Minimum of 7 years total enterprise level software sales experience with at least 5 years of quota carrying SLED sales preferably in the Northeastern US.
- Rank consistently in the top 25% of your peer sales group.
- Knowledge of the identity/access management and cybersecurity software markets.
- Thorough understanding of the Public Sector's procurement process, contracting and budget cycles.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect for new business in greenfield accounts.
- BA/BS degree
Who are you?
- You enjoy working with a team or alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You proactively seek change and improvement.
- You graciously give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Federal Sales Team?
- Help public sector agencies improve their IT security and protect our national interests.
- Explosive growth in cybersecurity market.
- Industry leading products recognized by analysts and customers as best in class.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Management that understands and encourages Work/Life balance in theory and practice.
- The financial rewards and personal satisfaction for Crushing Your Quota.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.