This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
What Will You Do?
Beyond Trust is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, technical individual to join the Professional Services Engineering team, residing anywhere remotely in the UK. As a member of the Professional Services Engineering team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Gain thorough understanding of customer’s network, information and security systems.
- Design and architect a best fit solution to meet customer’s business goals.
- Manage customer communication and expectations.
- Provide all manners of post-sales support including installation, configuration and product training, both remote and onsite.
- Provide troubleshooting and de-bugging during the engagement. Assist with post sales technical questions and concerns.
- At close of engagement, provide a formal hand off to Technical Support.
- Escalate necessary bugs to Engineering for resolution.
- Escalate necessary enhancement requests to Product Management for resolution.
- Assist the sales team with technical questions/issues.
- Provide Partner training
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training or experience.
- In depth knowledge of networking Windows OS, Unix, Linux a must.
- In depth Knowledge of Protocols, Ports and Windows permissions a must.
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy is a must.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server a must.
- Knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Ant virus, Vulnerability Assessment a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstation and server OS and UNIX/Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Virtualization\Cloud suites such as VMware ESX, Azure, and AWS.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers, switches, proxy servers.
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools XML, ASP. Etc.
- Experience with Password Vaulting, Privilege Management, Vulnerability Assessment a plus.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO is preferred.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools like Sysinternals.
- Web Application security experience a plus.
- Scripting experience a plus.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers both verbally and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
- Extensive Travel will be required.
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.