What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking an Intercompany Accountant in our Phoenix Office. The Staff Accountant will play an important role in the monthly accounting close process which includes, account reconciliations, accrual and prepaid accounting, roll-forward schedules, monthly revenue processing and analysis, and assist with monthly trial balance and balance sheet review. The Staff Accountant will assist in the annual audit and other projects as necessary. In this role, you will:
- General Ledger account reconciliations and analysis for various balance sheet and expense accounts
- Review sales transactions to ensure revenue is recognized according to the company’s revenue recognition policies
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to ensure appropriate monthly revenue recognition
- Own and prepare all month-end intercompany revenue related activities and entries
- Ad-hoc planning, forecasting and analysis as needed
- Prepare schedules for year-end external audit
- Maintain and organize all accounting files as required.
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years progressive experience in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and with cross functional teams.
- Precision/detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to identify and drive process/system improvements.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- CPA designation or candidacy
- Experience in the Software industry
- Experience with Concur
- Experience with Intacct
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Finance and Accounting Team?
- BeyondTrust was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our company.
- Quarterly team building activities
- Xbox meetings
- Unlimited free soda, snacks, coffee.
- Casual dress and laid back environment.
- Catered events and spontaneous Ping Pong and Long putt tourneys.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.