This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
BeyondTrust is seeking a Sales Executive to focus sales efforts on the Commercial 2,500 employees and below market. The ideal candidate will be located either in the Boston area (BT has an office in Sommerville, MA), Atlanta, or Phoenix. In this role, you will:
- Respond to prospect inquiries via phone and email.
- Manage full sales lifecycles, and build the go to market plan including direct and indirect business
- Inbound lead follow-up and status update through Saleforece.com.
- Outbound prospecting/Lead generation.
- Use your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, conduct lead generation techniques and sell BeyondTrust’s award winning software into well-known/brand named companies.
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers.
- Conduct high-level demonstrations and detailed presentations to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Assist prospects during their product evaluation and purchasing process.
- Work alongside the Security Engineer addressing the customer’s technical needs to win.
- Maintain CRM database with accurate and complete information (SalesForce.com).
- Coordinate with channel partners.
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals.
What is Required?
- 3-5 years experience in Software Security Sales and a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proven track record of closing $100k+ deals.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security space: Focus Includes, IT Infrastructure Auditing, Privileged Identity Management and Vulnerability Management.
- Familiarity with: Active Directory (AD), SQL, File Systems, Exchange, Recovery, PAM, VMS, Linux, UNIX, AD Bridge, network scanner, SOX, PCI, FISMA, and ISO.
- Proven track record of success selling software or services and in building beneficial, lasting relationships with customers. Must be able to create an opportunity and territory management plan to develop territories into revenue contribution and rapidly move opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present and sell a technical solution.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organizational skills required. This position will have a heavy emphasis on telephone based activity.
- Ability to work in a team selling environment.
- Experience with SalesForce.com.
- BA/BS degree.
- Consultative sales experience and challenging companies/business to think differently.
- Ability to find and uncover new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business.
- Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong computer skills – MS Office.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel onsite to customers to help close larger deals.
- You are able to travel (trade shows etc.) approximately once a quarter.
Who are You?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Mid-Market Team?
- Be a part of something great with products that provide a huge value to our clients.
- We are people centric, agile, empowered and trustworthy.
- Strong Executive support like you've never experienced.
- We wholeheartedly believe in a work/life balance.
- Casual dress and atmosphere.
- Rewards and recognition for crushing quota.
- Grow, learn, challenge and be challenged every day... and have fun doing it.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above