At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our team in Ridgeland, Mississippi to automate the testing of our current and future projects. You will work closely with developers to understand requirements, develop and oversee the process of automated testing for existing and new functionality within various environments which will help to streamline our testing process.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work with technical stakeholders to understand testing requirements
- Develop and manage automated test cases, test scripts and other artifacts
- Build out environments in which automated tests can be run
- Execute automated test cases and publish test reports
- Create and/or enhance automated testing processes
- Working within daily scrum team
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and understand written test cases
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience with test automation tools (i.e. Frog Logic Squish, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience developing automated tests for desktop/web applications
- Experience with Jira and TestRail preferred, but not required
Who are you?
- You are flexible!
- You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.