This year BeyondTrust has joined forces with best-in-class Privileged Access Management (PAM) technology from Bomgar, Lieberman Software and Avecto to create a solution portfolio with the critical elements required of a comprehensive, enterprise PAM product – the ability to secure privileged credentials, sessions and endpoints against cyber threats. With BeyondTrust’s combined PAM solutions, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured privileged access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
What Will You Do?
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the quality and timely delivery of plans, information and content to generate product marketing deliverables (data sheets, ROI models, presentations, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, website content, white paper content, product launch materials, product launch plans), managing these tasks and deliverables to ensure that they deliver a unified competitive and differentiated value proposition, support efforts to ensure that the sales force is proficient and prepared to represent this value proposition, and drive the achievement of critical product, marketing, sales and business goals.
- Product Strategy: Create polished product strategy documents and product roadmaps working with product management to be utilized with internal and external audiences. Enhancements and capabilities should be represented to support the problem/solution/payoff approach.
- Message Delivery: Responsible for ensuring communication of new and updated product marketing content deliverables for new product and enhancement areas, as well as content and delivery of information to support webinars, training sessions, and customer meetings. Provides thought leadership for content / presentations to be utilized in speaking engagements.
- Competitive Intelligence: Responsible for working with Product Management and Sales Enablement to maintain and deliver relevant and actionable competitor information to Bomgar Sales to enable sales success and provide tools and rebuttals.
- Message Creation and Refinement: Assists in defining go–to-market strategy, buyer personas and market positioning by continually researching market, competitive, channel and technology trends in conjunction with product management. Works with marketing to develop messaging strategies that positively influence the product(s) positioning and drive sales within the market. Assists in the production of collateral, battle cards, white paper content, video and web page content. Must manage content in the portfolio of existing materials to ensure that standard versions of key collateral are available, current, and relevant with Bomgar’s product positioning strategy and company goals. Responsible for updating the content for all key marketing collateral for product upgrades and releases. Reviews marketing materials with marketing to insure delivery of a cohesive and comprehensive product marketing message. Researches and conceives programs designed to augment the value proposition for all key target markets (e.g. ROI analysis, alignment with industry best practices, standard evaluation procedures, etc.)
- Sales Support: Supports selling activities across segments by providing a) research & messaging, b) sales presentations, collateral, and communication templates, and c) competitive intelligence
- Launch Planning: Responsible for coordinating the product content related activities required for a successful launch on new products and product releases, defining and measuring success.
- Content Organization and Update: Responsible to maintain content of current catalogue (on Bomgar.com, the intranet, etc.) of Bomgar marketing collateral organized by product, market and sales and marketing needs. Also responsible to support placement of messaging and collateral on Bomgar’s public website for prospects and customers.
- Market Research: Jointly responsible (with Product Management) for gathering market data through the use of customer interviews, surveys, industry organizations, analyst groups, and research tools. Market information will then be analyzed and quantified in order to aid in messaging and go to market strategy.
What is Required?
- Undergraduate college degree in marketing, management or related field of study, MBA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of concepts, theories and practices of product marketing, advertising, customer service, market research, sales promotion, and solution selling.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level B2B marketing.
- Understanding of concepts and practices concerning product management and product development
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in product marketing in a B2B high tech environment.
- Analytical, organizational, detail-oriented, time management and planning skills.
- Polished communication and presentation skills, advanced creativity and flexibility.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Who are you?
- You are flexible!
- You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
- Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
- This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.