Vulnerability Management – 6 Reasons to Change the Game
Cyber security statistics in 2016 paint a bleak picture. Unpatched vulnerabilities proliferate. Attackers weaponize new exploits 3x faster than just a few years back. The attack surface continues to expand as shadow IT abounds, and non-traditional platforms, like cloud/virtual, mobile, and IoT, are becoming pervasive. Sophisticated new attack vectors (e.g., overlay malware) crop up all the time. Breaches continue to rise.
The good news is, organizations already have most of the tools to successfully beat back the unceasing tide of hackers, botnets, and roving malware. However, to effectively orchestrate your defense, it’s clear that you need to think like the attackers. And, that’s what our white paper, Change the Game in Vulnerability Management: Mobilize Your Security Village, is about.
To get you started, we’ve created this infographic which outlines the top 5 reasons why you should change your game in vulnerability management now.
- Breaches continue to rise by 51% since 2013
- Large organizations use 20 times more cloud-based services
- Age of vulnerabilities on average are 10 years old
- 35,000 vulnerabilities have been identified in the past 5 years alone
- More than 200 billion Internet of Things (IoT) devices by 2020
- Threat actors are weaponizing exploits 3x faster than a few years ago
For an in depth view, check out our white paper, Change the Game in Vulnerability Management: Mobilize Your Security Village, and discover how to connect your security dots. Or if you’d like a personalized demo, contact us now.