Top 10 Reasons To Buy New Least Privilege Book
While you work hard to keep the bad guys out, a trusted employee, contractor or partner, can cause more damage than any outside hacker could ever do. This book will help you prevent this nightmare scenario by showing you how “less is more” when it comes to protecting your network and information assets.
Preventing Good People from doing Bad Things will help you establish a well-defined awareness of boundaries which enables end users and applications to communicate freely within an IT environment without worry of intentional, accidental, or indirect misuse of privilege. It fully details how this concept of least privilege can provide the security and governance your organization needs to succeed.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy This Book
- You don’t want your company to be the next big data breach
- You are curious about least privilege and how it applies to your organization
- You need to know how to spot and prevent the misuse of privileges in your company
- You want to know how to keep your mission-critical information as safe as possible
- You’re interested in what industry analysts and experts have to say about least privilege
- Managing identities has always seemed daunting and you want helpful tips and tricks
- You’re interested in ways to make your enterprise truly audit-ready
- You’re looking to prevent costly errors that could compromise data security
- You want complete enterprise security and want to know how to get there
- You are curious in best practices for internal and external IT security