Our Newest Product Release: Retina CS 4.5
We are very excited for our latest release of Retina CS 4.5. With this release, the Retina CS platform continues to extend our leadership in risk identification and prioritization. By integrating the PowerBroker product portfolio with Retina CS, our customers are able to combine vulnerability data with privileged identity and password management risk intelligence, which provides them with improved situational awareness when it comes to prioritizing risk reduction and remediation.
With Retina CS, in addition to already incredibly strong capabilities around traditional vulnerabilities, our customers can now enhance risk based decision making by understanding how assets are being used and potentially exposed by delegated administrators. Customers can now encourage a risk driven culture across both security and operations teams. Security teams gain insight into operational activities to improve prioritization of remediation activities, and operations teams can consider the risks associated with assets when prioritizing and tightening least privilege policy.
New features and enhancements to Retina CS 4.5 include:
- Smart group filtering by new class of Smart Rules for Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) data enhancements and expanded reporting capabilities
- Offline VMware scanning of Windows guest OS’s
- Data discovery (Personally Identifiable Information) reporting and analytics
- Expanded and new reports on key project areas (access, privilege, PCI, patches, file integrity, benchmark, etc.)
Watch our webcast below and see firsthand the newest features and functionality in Retina 4.5.