- WannaCry Ransomware Attack Explained – Makes Me Wanna Cry…
- Controlling Unix & Linux Account Privileges: 9 Best Practices
- WannaCry – Happening Now, Worldwide Ransomware Attack
- Cybersecurity Predictions for 2018 (+ 5-Year Predictions, too!)
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – 5 Ways to Compliance
- The Equifax Data Breach and PCI DSS: Let’s Be Blunt
- What is the Difference Between a Threat Actor, Hacker and Attacker?
- 10 Steps to Stop Lateral Movement in Data Breaches
- Kaspersky Lead Incident Investigator in Russia Arrested – What it Could Mean for the Security Industry
- Use Cases for Governing Privileged Accounts and Business Users
Matt Miller, Senior Content Marketing Manager, BeyondTrust
Matt Miller is a Senior Content Marketing Manager at BeyondTrust. Prior to BeyondTrust, he developed and executed marketing strategies on cyber security and cloud technologies in roles at Accelerite (a business unit of Persistent Systems), WatchGuard Technologies, and Microsoft. Earlier in his career Matt held various roles in IR, marketing, and corporate communications in the biotech / biopharmaceutical industry. His experience and interests traverse cyber security, cloud / virtualization, IoT, economics, information governance, and risk management. He is also an avid homebrewer (working toward his Black Belt in beer) and writer.