- 1. UltraEdit- UltraEdit is a powerful replacement for Notepad that can handle virtually any file format. It is relatively easy to use and can perform complex searching, edits, and sorting better than any other text editor I have seen.
- 2. TCPView - TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP connections on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections. It is a great way to figure out if applications are leaking data.
- 3. SnipIT – SnipIT is a Microsoft utility that ships with Windows Vista and later. You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image. It has replaced my paid shareware versions that did similar functions. This is a must have utility for building presentations based on products and other things you see on the screen.
- 4. WinRAR - WinRAR is a powerful compression utility. It can compress and backup anything to RAR or ZIP formats and make it easy to send them via email or automatically break them up into multiple files based on size for DVDs or other removable media.
- 5. Robocopy - Robocopy (Robust File Copy) is a command-line file copying tool. This was originally apart of the NT 4.0 resource kit and still available today for command line syncing and copying entire file and directory structures. In a batch file, it makes a great utility for backing up a “My Documents” directory.
- Risk Reality
Privileged Access Management Solutions
Gain visibility and control over all privileged accounts and users.See All Solutions
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Remove excessive end user privileges on desktops and servers
- Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Privileged Remote Access
- Give vendors secure remote access without using VPN
- DevOps Secrets Safe
- Meet the dynamic security requirements of highly elastic DevOps environments
- Remote Support
- Securely access and support any device, anywhere
In this webinar, we will look at several different ways to more safely provide admins with SSH/RDP access to VMs in the cloud.Register now
On the Blog