- 1. UltraEdit- UltraEdit is a powerful replacement for Notepad that can handle virtually any file format. It is relatively easy to use and can perform complex searching, edits, and sorting better than any other text editor I have seen.
- 2. TCPView - TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP connections on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections. It is a great way to figure out if applications are leaking data.
- 3. SnipIT – SnipIT is a Microsoft utility that ships with Windows Vista and later. You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image. It has replaced my paid shareware versions that did similar functions. This is a must have utility for building presentations based on products and other things you see on the screen.
- 4. WinRAR - WinRAR is a powerful compression utility. It can compress and backup anything to RAR or ZIP formats and make it easy to send them via email or automatically break them up into multiple files based on size for DVDs or other removable media.
- 5. Robocopy - Robocopy (Robust File Copy) is a command-line file copying tool. This was originally apart of the NT 4.0 resource kit and still available today for command line syncing and copying entire file and directory structures. In a batch file, it makes a great utility for backing up a “My Documents” directory.
- Privileged Password Management
- Discover, manage, audit, and monitor privileged accounts
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Manage privileges on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix endpoints
Universal Privilege Management
Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session across your entire enterprise.