In today’s world of people always being on and always connected, demands on the support organization continue to increase, with the ever-growing need to provide support at any time to any device. Using Bomgar’s Secure Access solutions, support organizations of all sizes improve their performance by enabling secure remote IT support to nearly any device or system, anywhere in the world.
Today, Bomgar released the latest version of its Remote Support solution, Bomgar Remote Support 17.1. The new version offers more scalability and manageability options that allows service desks to increase productivity and improve the overall user experience, all without sacrificing productivity.
Bomgar Remote Support 17.1 offers new and improved features that enhance productivity for both support reps and users including:
- Chrome OS Support- Support end users with Chromebooks and Chromebox. Through click-to-chat technology, customers on Chrome OS devices can start web-based, click-to-chat support sessions with their IT help desk.
- Native Two-Factor TOTP Authentication – Local and LDAP accounts can now utilize 2FA using a time-based one-time password (TOTP) authentication app such as Google Authenticator.
- Real Time Chat Translation – GeoFluent seamlessly integrates with Bomgar Chat’s built in a native communicator that automatically translates chats in real time in 100+ languages with no changes to how customers or live agents use chat. It Increases satisfaction and conversations from customers who want to communicate in their native language.
- Web Rep Console File Transfer – The flexible web-based Rep Console, which requires no downloads, now allows file transfers between a support technician’s local system and a remote system.
- Representative Profile Photos – Personalize the support experience for both the rep and the user with profile photos that can be uploaded to a rep’s account, or existing photos from LDAP that can be synced for centralized management.
For more information about Bomgar Remote Support or to request an evaluation, please visit: www.bomgar.com/remote-support.