BeyondTrust is thrilled to announce that we have been named a Leader in the first-ever Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management!
In the Magic Quadrant, Gartner has reviewed the 14 participating PAM vendors and evaluated them on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. We believe that this research report validates BeyondTrust’s strengths in the PAM market, focused on platform breadth, solution depth, integrations, and value—and we invite you to compare us against the rest of the pack.
Download a complimentary copy of Gartner’s definitive report on the PAM market and vendors so you can apply the insights to improve your own privileged access management program.
We believe that BeyondTrust’s strengths include:
- Offering a complete PAM solution
- Delivering a truly integrated platform that combines multiple capabilities, including reporting and threat analytics, that reduces risk quickly
- Value and flexibility
What does this mean for you?
- As the only PAM vendor with a true platform, BeyondTrust adds tremendous value to customers – from centralized management and policy, to integrated reporting and threat analytics. The result? Less cost, less complexity, and fewer gaps from using siloed tools.
- BeyondTrust is the only PAM vendor to address all PAM use cases. Our comprehensive PAM solution includes capabilities that no other vendor delivers, such as built-in Privileged Remote Access for insiders and vendors, and file integrity monitoring. A comprehensive solution reduces complexity and speeds time-to-value.
- Because we put you first and don’t price gouge for capabilities we believe are table stakes, BeyondTrust maximizes your security ROI.
For organizations that want a faster ROI and time-to-value that comes from leveraging broad and deep capabilities within an integrated platform, BeyondTrust is the choice! Try us, and we’ll prove it!
Want to learn more? Find out how BeyondTrust can help you address your privileged access management use cases with our centralized PAM platform that provides superior visibility, control, and risk-reducing capabilities.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from BeyondTrust.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties
Scott Lang, Sr. Director, Product Marketing at BeyondTrust
Scott Lang has nearly 20 years of experience in technology product marketing, currently guiding the product marketing strategy for BeyondTrust’s privileged account management solutions and vulnerability management solutions. Prior to joining BeyondTrust, Scott was director of security solution marketing at Dell, formerly Quest Software, where he was responsible for global security campaigns, product marketing for identity and access management and Windows server management.