- Notification via email when updates are ready for download or have been applied to the distribution queue.
- License key management for downloading updates to authorized installations.
- Role-based access for distribution functions.
- User auditing of update server features and login attempts.
- SSL access for management and maintenance update distribution.
- User selectable version control for updates.
- Fully automated distribution of updates or manual procedures for integration into existing change control processes.
- Support for internet proxies and tiering of multiple Enterprise Update Servers.
- Support for fully or partially deployed air gapped networks (Off Line)
Morey J. Haber, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust
Morey J. Haber is Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Security Officer at BeyondTrust. He has more than 25 years of IT industry experience and has authored four Apress books: Privileged Attack Vectors (2 Editions), Asset Attack Vectors, and Identity Attack Vectors. In 2018, Bomgar acquired BeyondTrust and retained the BeyondTrust name. He originally joined BeyondTrust in 2012 as a part of the eEye Digital Security acquisition. Morey currently oversees BeyondTrust strategy for privileged access management and remote access solutions. In 2004, he joined eEye as Director of Security Engineering and was responsible for strategic business discussions and vulnerability management architectures in Fortune 500 clients. Prior to eEye, he was Development Manager for Computer Associates, Inc. (CA), responsible for new product beta cycles and named customer accounts. He began his career as Reliability and Maintainability Engineer for a government contractor building flight and training simulators. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.