BeyondTrust Solutions Now Available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
May 30th, 2017
Flexibility. You can’t overstate the importance of flexibility in both delivering solutions to complex IT problems, and in responding nimbly to threats. That’s what the cloud brings: flexibility. It was with flexibility in mind that we released the first privileged access management and vulnerability management platform available in the Amazon AWS Marketplace in September 2016, and it is with flexibility in mind that today we join the Microsoft Azure Marketplace as well.
Our customers should expect this type of strategy and innovation from the overall Leader in the 2016 Forrester Privileged Identity Management Wave. In fact, Microsoft as well has validated this approach.
The BeyondTrust Azure instance is supported by a Bring Your Own Licensing (BYOL) that can be used with:
- PowerBroker Password Safe – Complete management of passwords including workflow, session recording, API access, and analytics
- PowerBroker for Unix & Linux – Command elevation and delegation for Unix and Linux systems
- PowerBroker for Windows – Least privilege and application control with patented technology for Microsoft Windows desktops and servers
- PowerBroker for Mac – Least privilege application management for Mac OS X
- Retina CS – Vulnerability assessment, regulatory reporting, and remediation
Announcement Enhances Cloud Strategy
While this announcement represents a new offering for BeyondTrust and our platform (currently also available as software, virtual and physical appliances, and in the Amazon AWS Marketplace), it significantly enhances our strategy in the cloud by providing the necessary resources to manage cloud instances, cloud services, and cloud applications. This means that customers can use our industry-unique cloud connectors for managing other cloud instances and passwords, and not only for Azure. Cloud platform support includes:
Why this Announcement Matters to our Customers
For any business considering moving to the cloud, avoiding more on premise technology, or trying to manage a vast number of roaming laptops or remote employees, this offering is for you.
By enabling BeyondTrust’s privileged access management and vulnerability management solutions in the cloud, we can meet objectives for a rapid deployment, secure access, and a cost effective solution to eliminate the threats of excessive privileged access.