BeyondSaaS Adds Diversity for Vulnerability Management
BeyondTrust has a wide variety of architectures for Retina Enterprise Vulnerability Management. It can be installed on premise as software or appliance, on physical hardware or virtualized assets, and even in an all mixed mode environment combining any of the four. BeyondTrust has now extended that offering with BeyondSaaS to add a fifth option. This solution is a fully cloud based version of our award winning vulnerability assessment scan engine hosted in Microsoft’s Azure cloud. The technology is secured by Microsoft Live ID accounts, scales wide for rapid assessments, and allows for an unlimited number of vulnerability assessments and affordable web application scans.
As a solution, the diversity of having a cloud based vulnerability assessment solution solves several problems for our clients and prospects:
- One vendor for your internal and external assessments at an affordable rate and flexible terms.
- Best of breed scanning technology for vulnerability assessment and web application scanning based on Retina.
- Secure white-listing of a limited number of IP addresses for remote scanning; there is no longer a need to white-list thousands of addresses.
- Execute scans on your terms with true ad-hoc and scheduled scans.
- Automated notification of scan job status and reports from the cloud.
- Unlimited users can be defined for assessments and reporting as a part of your subscription.
- Complete management of BeyondSaaS from almost any browser including tablets and smartphones without a dedicated application.
BeyondTrust is proud to have a diverse technology portfolio that focuses on solving your problems and going beyond traditional security. Solving these problems on or off premise, with appliances or software, and providing intelligent reporting is what our vulnerability management diversity is all about. Vulnerability management just entered a new generation with Retina. Vulnerability assessments can be against every asset in your network from virtual machines, cloud services, mobile devices, and now even your perimeter without any new hardware, software, or dedicated infrastructure.
For more information on how BeyondSaaS can complete your vulnerability management perspective, please click here. Securing your perimeter with BeyondTrust just got a whole lot easier.