Live Webcasts, Webinars and Podcasts
Our security experts have compiled a plethora of resources together to help you get more value out
of BeyondTrust products and solutions.
Over the past several years, we've seen many cases where privileged user accounts were compromised as part of large-scale breaches. Your assets are only as strong as the weakest link, and attackers have shown how shared accounts can be easily exploited to gain unauthorized access.
This webcast will explore privileged account management challenges facing organizations today and highlight how PowerBroker Password Safe v5.2 can help you achieve compliance by controlling access to your business-critical information. You will learn:
- How asset scanning and auto-discovery can help assess, control and maintain security for privileged accounts
- How to ensure a positive end-user experience when implementing a password management solution
- How integrated privilege and vulnerability management can bring greater context to daily security initiatives
You pay good money for your vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, right? But are you getting real business value from these projects? Do you ever get the sense that your assessors and pen testers are just phoning it in, checking off boxes, and not really properly helping you improve your security stance? In this lively presentation, Ed Skoudis will provide hugely valuable tips for getting the maximum business value out of your vulnerability assessments and pen tests. With specific recommendations for people procuring such projects as well as for testers themselves, this webcast is chock full of insights for effective scoping, best-of-breed methodologies, potent communications, and just plain getting the most vuln assessment and pen test bang for your buck.
Us IT folk need to get adept at explaining technology in terms that management understand without getting vague. In this session we’ll look at how we can use Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management to reflect our security position in terms of quantifiable risk and less about gut-feel.
Attend this seminar and learn how to:
- Get the right information to make the right decisions
- Target the critical vulnerabilities first
- Demonstrate progress against security objectives
- Comprender más sobre una metodología general para la realización de revisiones de cómputo forense por el auditor de sistemas
- Conocer más sobre los puntos clave de una revisión de cómputo forense
- Obtener conocimiento sobre herramientas y su uso para investigaciones de cómputo forense
- Conocer consideraciones principales para el manejo de evidencia digital
Typically in smaller organizations IT folks wear many hats; operations, security, compliance, etc. Managing IT in a smaller sized organization has the same challenges as the larger ones, but with a greater limit on resources (people and dollars). Often smaller organizations have to make tradeoffs when it comes to security and compliance. This, coupled with the fact you are constrained to maximize your existing investments often leaves security as an afterthought.
Join SANS Analyst, Dave Shackleford in a webcast, where he'll discuss the various challenges SMBs face when implementing both vulnerability management and privileged account management programs, including technical and operational concerns. Dave will touch on:
- The key benefits organizations can glean from working with vendors that offer best-in-class solutions for each of the critical controls
- How compliance and auditing programs can achieve more effective results
- Can consolidating vendors be the answer?
It’s amazing how easily modern IT environments can be breached and traversed, making exhaustive privilege and vulnerability management programs more critical than ever.
Please join us for a live demonstration of how easy it is for attackers to completely compromise your network during a webinar with Marcus Murray, Cyber Security Manager at TrueSec.
In this awareness session, Marcus Murray will demonstrate a live hack where he uses a specially crafted JPEG picture to circumvent the security mechanisms of a modern Microsoft Windows server 2012R2 Webserver. He will also use this foothold to leverage elevated privileges to expand influence over the entire network and compromise a Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain Controller. You’ll learn:
- How attackers can use seemingly legitimate files to open the door to your network
- How unchecked privileged accounts can provide attackers with a free ride to critical systems and data
- Which countermeasures you can take to increase security in your environment.