Live Webcasts, Webinars and Podcasts
Our security experts have compiled a plethora of resources together to help you get more value out
of BeyondTrust products and solutions.
The holidays are generally a time for family, friends and cheer, but with all of this cheer comes something lurking in the dark; security breaches. As we prepare for the upcoming holiday season, it is imperative for organizations to understand the importance of implementing a security and compliance strategy. The most important components to address are least privilege, auditing, password management, and compliance.
Join this engaging webinar, hosted by Oracle and BeyondTrust, to learn how you can best protect your organization during the upcoming holiday season. By attending this webcast, you'll learn:
- Why it's important to implement a least privilege strategy this holiday season
- Understanding your organization’s data security compliance efforts
- Managing and implementing least privilege with BeyondTrust PowerBroker & Oracle Linux
- What you can do NOW to beef up your organization’s security & compliance program
With the increase in malware, unintended installations, and the heavy reliance on administrative access on Windows desktops today, Microsoft's User Account Control (UAC) can be a good tool to use in keeping an environment secure against these ever-evolving threats. It's a good start but unfortunately UAC is not perfect.
Join this engaging webcast with Derek Schauland, Microsoft MVP, and learn how you can effectively amp up your Windows desktop security while still empowering users to get their jobs done. Learn how PowerBroker for Windows helps companies work with User Account Control to ensure that employees can access the applications they need without needing it to disable the feature.
Takeaways for this session:
- Understanding the good and the bad of User Account Control (UAC)
- See how UAC can work with other solutions to help keep systems secure and allow the empowerment of End Users
- Be able to explain UAC to others on your team and throughout the organization so key players can see why certain decisions are necessary and why security should be a top priority
The volume and veracity of attacks and breaches continues to rise and institutions of higher education are looking to the CISO to create an environment that mitigates risks without compromising the institution's mission or inhibiting student outcomes.
Attend this webcast and learn how the results of the CHECS survey of higher education CISOs and CIOs will help you define:
- The state of your current information security program
- The CISOs place in the organizational hierarchy and CIO and CISO opinions on the right place for the CISO
- Attributes and skills needed for the role of CISO
- How to prepare for the CISO role and the CISO career path
In this webcast Darren Mar-Elia, Microsoft MVP, will show you how auditing works in Active Directory and how to configure and deploy it to reduce clutter and improve security. He’ll dive into how you can manage auditing using Group Policy, what the various audit events mean, and how you can configure auditing to get the most useful information around Active Directory changes.
He’ll also show live examples of configuring auditing and making sense of specific audit events, and how you can augment the default auditing in AD through changes to object SACLs.
Join this engaging webinar with Darren to learn:
- How to configure AD auditing using Group Policy
- Best practices for tuning auditing to reduce noise
- How to modify what gets audited within AD
- How to interpret native auditing events