Security Research and Educational Content
With Russell Smith, Windows & IT Security Expert | 53:42
Join IT and Security, Russell Smith, to learn about strategies for securing end user accounts without negatively impacting usability. This webinar looks at using technologies native to Windows to minimize the risk of system and data compromise, including solving problems with legacy application compatibility in least privilege environments, application control, User Account Control (UAC), and embracing Microsoft's application architecture (Windows Store apps) in Windows 8.
Join this engaging, informative webinar to learn:
- How the Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) can solve compatibility problems associated with legacy applications running in least privilege environments
- Why using Windows 7 (and later) AppLocker is important in addition to removing administrative rights
- Why User Account Control isn’t just about annoying security alerts
- The security benefits of apps developed using the Windows Runtime (WinRT), and allowing users to install apps from the Windows Store
- PRODUCT DEMOS » Learn about our products in an on-demand video demo available for you to view 24/7
- WHITE PAPERS » Read, in more detail, how our award winning solutions improve the security posture of businesses around the globe.
- SECURITY IN CONTEXT BLOG » Read and subscribe to our daily posts surrounding breaking news and topics.
Immediately following each Patch Tuesday's releases from Microsoft, BeyondTrust provides an email bulletin detailing the specifics of each patch's underlying vulnerability, along with information to help administrators plan for patch deployment.
Subscribe to BeyondTrust's Security Advisories mailing list:
What We're TweetingTweets by @BeyondTrust
A wide range of technical resources including documentation, product downloads, contact info and much more.
Have questions? Interested in a free trial?