BT University: Training
BeyondTrust Product Training for Customers and Partners
About BT University
BeyondTrust’s commitment to our customer’s success goes beyond the typical vendor/client relationship. To better enable the organizations that rely upon our privileged account and vulnerability management solutions, we have developed a world-class training curriculum to complement our award-winning security and compliance solutions.
BeyondTrust University provides the resources for both customers and partners to maximize the investments they’ve made in our solutions. These courses will teach both basic and advanced techniques on administering and managing the various BeyondTrust solutions.
101 - Administration
- 101 Curriculum description:This course provides an administrative overview of BeyondTrust products, and is a prerequisite to taking the 201 course. Attendees will be tested at the end of the session and if a passing grade is achieved, attendees will earn a Certificate of Completion and move on to Class 201.
201 - Technical Accreditation
- 201 Curriculum description: An in-depth look into the BeyondTrust security and compliance technologies. This course is targeted at those advanced users (both customers and partners are invited to attend) who wish to obtain Technical Certification and Accreditation on our products.
Get Upcoming Training Dates & Locations
- Boston, MA: June 2 - 4 (3 full days)
101 PowerBroker Windows PBW Design and Architecture PBW Navigation Basics / Using the Snap-In PBW Manual Rules and Collections Building PBW File Integrity Rules PBW Session Monitoring PBW Relationship / Dependency on Group Policy PBW Best Practices PBW Troubleshooting BeyondInsight BI Design and Architecture BI Navigation Basics BI Auto Rule Generation BI Reports BI Central Policy BI Best Practices BI Troubleshooting
- PBW + BeyondInsight 101
- Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill, 5 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114
- Lab material and laptop usage
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Students will depart with a Certificate of Completion* and a Certificate of Accreditation* as well as a binder of technical material. (*Requires a passing grade on the tests)