Retina CS for Mobile
Retina CS for Mobile is the industry’s most innovative approach to security, policy and health management for mobile devices. Retina CS provides comprehensive vulnerability management for mobile devices, smart phones, and tablets.
Mobile Device Vulnerability Management
Retina CS for Mobile is the first and only product to integrate mobile device assessment and vulnerability management for proactively discovering, prioritizing and fixing smartphone security weaknesses.
- Reduce risk across BlackBerry, Android and ActiveSync-managed mobile devices
- Access reports locally via the mobile app and alongside enterprise vulnerability data in the BeyondInsight console
- Ease compliance via in-depth mobile vulnerability management audit trails
- Reveal vulnerability profiles of mobile devices accessing your network
- Streamline remediation through severity-based mobile threat prioritization
- Audit mobile device hardware, applications and configurations
- Rely on automatic vulnerability audit updates from BeyondSaaS
"Make mobile device assessment capabilities a core requirement for vulnerability assessment product selection."Gartner,Four Ways to Close the Gap Between Enterprise Mobility and Vulnerability Management, Oliver Rochford and Dionisio Zumerle, 4.30.2014
- Reduce overall IT security risk
- by extending vulnerability management to your BlackBerry, Android and ActiveSync-managed mobile devices.
- Reduce resource demands
- by automating vulnerability assessment for mobile devices with in-depth scanning.
- Simplify and improve IT security
- by managing mobile devices and all other assets through a single, Web-based console.
- Gain greater visibility
- through vulnerability profiles of mobile devices accessing your network.
PROTECT MOBILE DEVICES
- Individualized: User definable ability to create rules and take action based on Device Threat Score.
- Assess any device: Vulnerability assessment of device applications to determine the threat score prior to installation.
- Stay current: Operating System profiling to determine when a device is out of date and that there’s an update available.
- Easily monitor assets: Application interface to view assets and applications by Risk, New Device, Dormant, Update Available, or even potential rogue connections.
- Application control: Application permissions to critical device API’s and functions.
Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management
BeyondTrust Retina CS is the only vulnerability management solution designed from the ground up to provide organizations with context-aware vulnerability assessment and risk analysis. Retina’s results-driven architecture works with users to proactively identify security exposures, analyze business impact, and plan and conduct remediation across network, web, mobile, cloud and virtual infrastructure.
According to a recent McKinsey survey, more than 80% of employees now use personal smartphones for work-related purposes. Vulnerable smartphones can spread malware to business infrastructure via emailed attachments and to corporate networks through bots. Assessing mobile devices for vulnerabilities that could lead to infections and data manipulation is therefore a real concern for data... more
It comes as no surprise to information technology security professionals that data leaks and privacy issues can occur at virtually any level of an organization including business associates, contractors, subs-contractors and outsourced firms like payroll and billing. With this, it is has been a long time coming that the U.S. Department of Health and Human... more
Researchers at NC State University have discovered a vulnerability that allows a zero-permission App to fake SMS messages and thus lead to potential SMS Phishing (or SMiShing). By creating fake SMS messages from legitimate looking sources, a mal-ware app could fool a user into clicking on a link to a rogue site with the intension of... more
Help desk technicians within a company are the first line of defensive for a new project or system problem. Most of the time, they are informed and trained that users will be getting a new piece of security software. The solution, in this case, is called Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and is designed to manage authenticated permissions... more
Android 4 (so far dubbed Ice Cream Sandwich for 4.0.x or Jelly Bean for 4.1.x) is a significant upgrade to the user experience adding in many refinement and features. For enterprises dealing with the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement, some of these upgrades can be a double-edged sword. First let’s cover the positive —... more
Have you ever wanted to root your Android device, so you could be like all the other cool kids on the block? If you did your research, you learned that it makes it easier for attackers to keep their malware on your device, if it were to be infected, through the use of a rootkit.... more
There have been a number of recent articles and blog posts around Android devices infected with various malware and malicious apps. One recent nasty piece of malware found in many Chinese Android app stores is ‘Trojan!MMarketPay.A@Android’. The interesting feature of this malware is that it can run up an unsuspecting user’s cell phone bill by... more
When a marketing buzz word sticks like BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), it is inevitable to see it everywhere in an effort to capitalize on the momentum; blogs, literature, SEO, social media, etc. In the past, we have seen great terms like “ecosystem”, “framework”, and my personal favorite “distributed computing”, rise and fall in marketing.... more
Last week we announced Retina CS 3.0 – which extends our already market-leading vulnerability management capabilities for mobile devices – by adding in support for Android devices, as well as Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync – and sets a new bar for enterprise cloud security, allowing private cloud deployments based on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware... moreSee all Retina CS for Mobile blog posts
Identifying, prioritizing, remediating, and mitigating
computer and network vulnerabilities.
Privileged Account Management
Managing user authorization to prevent internal data
breaches and meet compliance regulations.