PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory:
Continuous Backup and Recovery
Instantly roll back unwanted Active Directory changes to any previous state and recover from errors with minimal effort.
Continuous Backup and Efficient Recovery
for Active Directory
PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory, when used with PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory, provides continuous object backup and recovery to minimize the risk of business disruptions. The solution stores every object change in a continuous change log, enabling you to instantly roll back unwanted changes to any previous state, right up to the point of the error. PowerBroker Recovery eliminates tedious manual recovery efforts, saving critical time and ensuring business productivity.
- Minimize the impact of a recovery by recovering just what's needed
- Recover an individual attribute, object, group of objects, or portion of the directory
- Avoid disrupting end users or affecting other parts of your Active Directory system
- Maintain business continuity and ensure constant AD protection
“Their recovery option is our favorite feature. Just a mouse click and everything is back to normal. I was completely flabbergasted that PowerBroker could do that.”IT Manager, Oxbo Corporation
- Continuous Backup for Easy Recovery
- Storing every object change in a continuous change log provides complete object backup and recovery to ensure uninterrupted business operations.
- Integration of Audit and Recovery for Maximum Efficiency
- PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory enables PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory users to rollback or restore an object or attribute with a single click.
- Integration with Native Management Tools Speeds Resolution
- By integrating PowerBroker Recovery for AD with native management tools and an online recovery database, you speed time to resolution and simplify administration.
- Agentless and Single-Agent Options for Optimal Performance
- With PowerBroker Recovery for AD, you never need more than one agent. All Auditor and Recovery modules that require an agent use a common footprint to mitigate performance impacts on domain controllers.
- Always be ready: Ensure business continuity for critical network resources and applications.
- Increase productivity: Minimize revenue loss from disasters and accidental deletions in Active Directory infrastructure.
- Quickly recover: Bring users back in minutes; not hours.
- Single online recovery database: Maintain simplicity with one database for any number of Active Directory Forests.
INTEGRATION WITH NATIVE TOOLS
- Seamless integration: Get Active Directory, Group Policy and AD LDS (ADAM) support in a single solution.
- Efficient: Simplify operation and minimize downtime with native tool integrations and an online recovery database.
- Active Directory Integration: Recover deleted or changed Group policy and directory objects with a single click.
- Avoid deployment headaches: Ensure fast, trouble-free deployments with one centralized activity database, one agent, and a single unified console.
- Ensure focus: Track, manage and protect all activities and file permissions through a centralized console.
- Support the largest environments: PowerBroker Active Directory solutions can easily scale to support millions of users and thousands of servers.
- New modules are easily added without interrupting workflow: PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory is part of the integrated PowerBroker Management Suite, so you can easily expand the capability to auditing with little effort.
PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory
Download this overview document containing capabilities, highlights and competitive advantages of PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory. PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory gives you a continuous backup technology that enables you to both detect and roll back changes. You can therefore quickly undo accidental or unwanted changes via a single console, without requiring a point-in-time backup.
Take Back Control of Your Active Directory Auditing
PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory provides integration of real-time auditing of changes to all Active Directory objects, along with the ability to rollback any changed or deleted object efficiently and with great precision.
The blog feed is not currently available.See all PowerBroker Management Suite blog posts
PowerBroker Management Suite
PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory is part of the PowerBroker Management Suite, which provides centralized real-time change auditing for Active Directory, File Servers, Exchange, and SQL, the ability to restore Active Directory objects or attributes, and helps to establish and enforce entitlements across the Windows infrastructure. Through simpler administration, IT organizations can mitigate the risks of unwanted changes and better understand user activity to meet compliance requirements.
Audit the who, what, where and when of changes in Active Directory, Exchange, File Systems and SQL, and alert to those changes, providing real-time visibility to address potential compliance concerns
Provide rollback and restore of any Active Directory changes or deletions, and backup and restore of Group Policy, protecting the business from downtime
Deliver entitlement reporting, ensuring that users have access to the resources – and only those resources – they need to do their jobs
Extend throughout the Microsoft infrastructure, providing more capabilities than native tools and a unified view of changes across Exchange, Windows File Server, and SQL environments
LICENSE EXCHANGE PROGRAM FOR QUEST®/DELL & NETIQ CUSTOMERS
BeyondTrust will offer current Quest/Dell (which includes former NetPro) and NetIQ licensees the opportunity to exchange their auditing, recovery, and event log management software licenses for BeyondTrust PowerBroker Auditor licenses on a seat-for-seat basis.
If you’ve had enough of high license fees, big maintenance charges, and low productivity, the BeyondTrust License Exchange Program was designed with you in mind. It makes upgrading to a superior Active Directory security and compliance product fast, easy and very affordable.Get the details
Identifying, prioritizing, remediating, and mitigating
computer and network vulnerabilities.
Privileged Account Management
Managing user authorization to prevent internal data
breaches and meet compliance regulations.