PowerBroker Password Safe
PowerBroker Password Safe is an appliance-based vaulting solution, designed to manage, and restrict access to shared administrative account passwords for critical systems.
Keep Track of the Keys to the Kingdom
Without a system of checks and balances and overall accountability for privileged and embedded passwords, an organization could expose its mission-critical systems to intentional or accidental harm, as well as malicious activity that is both difficult and costly to repair.
PowerBroker Password Safe is an enterprise password management solution for access control, manageability and audit of all types of privileged accounts such as shared administrative accounts, application accounts, and local administrative accounts. PowerBroker Password Safe offers complete device support for any operating system, account or device.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
PowerBroker Password Safe automatically provisions users and maps permissions using an organization’s existing LDAP or Active Directory environment
This rapidly deployable solution comes complete with audit-ready logging and reporting to ensure compliance
PowerBroker Password Safe allows for automatic, random password resets with definable password composition rules (including A2A)
BeyondTrust offers complete support for any OS, application, account, and device, and is available as a physical appliance or virtual machine
Auto DiscoveryEnables you to quickly and easily discovery and incorporate new assets and start managing passwords with the least amount of effort
Approval WorkflowFree for all PowerBroker Servers for UNIX and Linux customers. Advanced features including dynamic asset discovery and targeting, flexible alerting and reporting, advanced analytics, and centralized I/O index and search capabilities.
Integration with BeyondTrust Management & Analytics Console (Optional)Choose between automatic approval of requests or specify a number of approvals required prior to password release.
- Application to Application Password Management (A2A)
- Application to Database Password Management (A2DB)
Automatic Password ManagementAuto checking and resetting of passwords to comply with policy
For maximum security, passwords can be changed upon check-in as well as on a scheduled basis. Additionally, define password complexity policies to ensure security and compliance.
Auditing and ReportingAll system and user activity is securely recorded and made available in the reporting console
- Accountability for Privileged and Shared Account
- Quick Deployment
- Role Based Access Control
- Web based
- Strong Authentication
- High Availability
Why BeyondTrust for Enterprise Password Management
- Automate the management of users/applications with authorized access to critical data
- Employs commercially supported FIPS 140-2 validated components for all encryption
- Deployable as a physical or virtual password appliance
- Agentless technology allows for simplified deployment and management
- System administration and user access is fully managed using the web based interface
- Seamless integration with Active Directory or LDAP for authentication and authorization
- Build reports for usage, audit, forensics, and regulatory compliance
- Absolute accountability for the use of controlled privileged accounts
- Eliminate the risk of privileged password leaving the organization
To learn more about our products for securing your environment, select a product area below:
Quickly and easily integrate your Linux and Unix servers into your Active Directory Infrastructure
Quickly and easily manage root access on UNIX and Linux servers, without ever disclosing the system password
Implement least privilege for your Windows desktop environment, reducing attack surface and driving down costs