PowerBroker Event Vault for Windows: Windows Event Log Management and Monitoring Software
Centralized collection and management of all Windows event log data.
Consolidate, Analyze, Comply
PowerBroker Event Vault automates and streamlines the collection and management of standard Windows event logs from Windows 2000 through Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 and provides scalable centralized storage in the PowerBroker event database. Event Vault provides customizable views as well as filtering, sorting and exporting options for all captured events, providing flexibility in reporting and meeting compliance requirements.
- Track the who, what, where and when for all Windows events to a centralized auditing database, facilitating compliance with HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA and more
- Reduce administrator workload by automating the secured collection of event logs
- Reduce the manual labor costs associated with security and compliance reporting
“The PowerBroker Management Suite is a formidable set of tools for administrators dealing with Microsoft-centric technologies.”KuppingerCole
- Automate the Consolidation, Security, Analysis and Reporting of Windows Event Logs
- With centralized log viewing and reporting, Event Vault simplifies report creation for operations teams and auditors who require specific reports for PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other regulatory requirements.
- Built-in Reporting Library Streamlines Compliance
- A built-in reporting library offers out-of-the box reporting templates and the custom reporting wizard makes it easy to create custom reports and alerts on any AD change, including flexible filtering on every attribute.
- Integration Across the Windows Environment
- PowerBroker Event Vault is part of a suite of auditing and recovery solutions that track and alert to changes across the Windows environment – from Active Directory and Exchange, to Windows File System and SQL Server. This "single pane of glass" approach enables administrators to more quickly meet compliance needs.
- Automate processes: Agentless collection and consolidation of Windows events.
- Simplified logging: Single centralized view and management of all log data.
- View data you need: Straightforward data navigation and real-time customizable data views.
- Easy to use: Fast and fully indexed archive searching.
- Secure transport: Encrypted and compressed log data transport.
- Customizable: Intuitive wizards for custom views and reports from a single console.
- Extensive reporting library: Comes with a wide range of security and compliance reports right out of the box.
PowerBroker Event Vault for Windows
Download this overview document containing capabilities, highlights and competitive advantages of Event Vault. Event Vault automates the process of consolidating, securing, analyzing and reporting against distributed windows event logs, helping to monitor internal threats to the enterprise and tighten security policies.
PowerBroker Management Suite
PowerBroker Event Vault for Windows is part of the PowerBroker Management Suite, which provides centralized real-time change auditing for Active Directory, File Servers, Exchange, and SQL, the ability to restore Active Directory objects or attributes, and helps to establish and enforce entitlements across the Windows infrastructure. Through simpler administration, IT organizations can mitigate the risks of unwanted changes and better understand user activity to meet compliance requirements.
Audit and Alert
Audit the who, what, where and when of changes in Active Directory, Exchange, File Systems and SQL, and alert to those changes, providing real-time visibility to address potential compliance concerns
Recover and Roll Back
Provide rollback and restore of any Active Directory changes or deletions, and backup and restore of Group Policy, protecting the business from downtime
Discover and Enforce
Deliver entitlement reporting, ensuring that users have access to the resources – and only those resources – they need to do their jobs
Extend and Enhance
Extend throughout the Microsoft infrastructure, providing more capabilities than native tools and a unified view of changes across Exchange, Windows File Server, and SQL environments