PowerBroker Auditor for SQL Server:
Change Control and Compliance Reporting
Audit, Alert and Report on Changes Made to SQL Server Data Sets, Configurations, Permissions, and Other Objects.
Real-Time Auditing and Compliance Reporting for Microsoft SQL Server
PowerBroker Auditor for SQL tracks and reports on Microsoft SQL Server configuration and database changes. The solution monitors the SQL Server environment in real-time and maintains a central audit log, tracking the “who, what, when and where” for changes, even revealing the exact SQL statement issued where applicable. A centralized, real-time audit database for reporting and alerting enables you to achieve compliance and enact tighter data security controls.
- Monitor and review privileged changes to SQL server configuration, security, and database structure, achieving tighter security and audit procedures
- Comply with regulatory mandates such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA and PCI through consistent auditing and reporting
- Receive notification of inappropriate modifications
- Reduce manual effort associated with security and compliance reporting
“The PowerBroker Management Suite is a formidable set of tools for administrators dealing with Microsoft-centric technologies.”KuppingerCole
- Real-time Centralized SQL Server Auditing and Alerting to Reduce Risk
- Audit, alert and report on all changes made in SQL Server in real time without relying on difficult and cumbersome native event logs. Centralized, real-time auditing – including before and after values – helps to quickly identify changes that can impact the security of critical systems and data.
- Integration Across the Windows Environment to Speed Compliance
- PowerBroker Auditor for SQL Server is part of a suite of auditing and recovery solutions that track and alert to changes across the Windows environment – from Active Directory and Exchange, to Windows File System and SQL Server. This "single pane of glass" approach enables administrators to quickly meet compliance needs.
SQL AUDITING & ALERTING
- SQL Server auditing: Real-time control and monitoring of SQL (2005, 2008 and 2012) environments including changes to server configurations, security, databases, etc.
- Intelligent: Displays a single entry for every event and provides the originating IP address for each change.
- Comprehensive: Audit event analytics for every object.
- Immediate: Single-click access to the change log of every SQL Server change event.
- Simple configuration: Does not require native event configuration or event logs.
- Integrated: Simplify compliance reporting across the Windows environment.
COMPLIANCE & REPORTING
- Accelerated: Easily map your SQL activities with regulatory mandates such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA and PCI through consistent auditing and reporting.
- Extensive: Large library of security and compliance reports.
- Flexible: Plain-English filtering, searching and reporting at the attribute level.
- Fast: Reduce manual effort associated with security and compliance reporting.
PowerBroker Auditor for SQL Server
Download this overview document containing capabilities, highlights and competitive advantages of PowerBroker Auditor for SQL Server. PowerBroker Auditor for SQL tracks and reports on changes made to Microsoft SQL Server configuration and databases down to the table in a centralized audit log, providing a centralized, real-time audit database for reporting and alerting for compliance and tighter security controls.
The blog feed is not currently available.See all PowerBroker Management Suite blog posts
PowerBroker Auditor for SQL Server is part of the PowerBroker Management Suite, which provides centralized real-time change auditing for Active Directory, File Servers, Exchange, and SQL, the ability to restore Active Directory objects or attributes, and helps to establish and enforce entitlements across the Windows infrastructure. Through simpler administration, IT organizations can mitigate the risks of unwanted changes and better understand user activity to meet compliance requirements.
Audit and Alert
Audit the who, what, where and when of changes in Active Directory, Exchange, File Systems SQL and NetApp, and alert to those changes, providing real-time visibility to address potential compliance concerns
Recover and Roll Back
Provide rollback and restore of any Active Directory changes or deletions, and backup and restore of Group Policy, protecting the business from downtime
Discover and Enforce
Deliver entitlement reporting, ensuring that users have access to the resources – and only those resources – they need to do their jobs
Extend and Enhance
Extend throughout the Microsoft infrastructure, providing more capabilities than native tools and a unified view of changes across Exchange, Windows File Server, SQL and NetApp environments