PowerBroker Auditor for File System
The enterprise alternative for native file system auditing, it provides the monitoring, auditing and reporting required to mitigate the risks associated with delegated administration in regulated settings.
Real-Time Auditing And Security Compliance For File System
Your company's file system contains critical business resources, intellectual property, and other sensitive information. A single unintended change or case of inappropriate access can put your entire organization at risk, affecting productivity with service interruptions and risking the loss of corporate secrets, costly security breaches, and non-compliance. Yet, native auditing tools place unnecessary overhead on the server and are cumbersome, requiring enormous resources to search through vast amounts of audit entries. And, the lack of centralized auditing and reporting prevent you from seeing the full scope of your file system activity.
PowerBroker Auditor for Windows File System enables tighter security and control over File System resources across the enterprise. It provides real-time tracking, interactive analysis, and flexible reporting on all key share, file, and folder changes. Administrators can instantly know the "WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN" for every access and change event, and schedule reports for data owners to show them who is accessing and modifying their data.
“Retina CS Earns Perfect 5 Stars and Our Best Buy Award …Weaknesses: None”SC MAGAZINE 2012
License Exchange Program For Quest®/Dell & Netiq Customers
BeyondTrust will offer current Quest/Dell (which includes former NetPro) and NetIQ licensees the opportunity to exchange their auditing, recovery, and event log management software licenses for BeyondTrust PowerBroker Auditor (formerly known as the Blackbird Management Suite) licenses on a seat-for-seat basis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Share, Folder and File activity and change monitoring in real time cutting down on incident response time
Reduces the manual labor costs associated with security and compliance reporting by scheduling file system activity reports with automated delivery
Any activity or file permission can be tracked, managed and protected from a single console. New modules are easily added —without interrupting workflow
Integrates seamlessly with Auditor Management suite for before/after comparisons with security changes
Why BeyondTrust for File System Security and Compliance
- Tracks the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN for all file system access and change events to a centralized auditing database
- Eliminates the need for native auditing and the associated overhead on your servers
- Provides before and after values for security and property changes for easier troubleshooting
- Accelerates compliance with regulations (HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA and more) by capturing file system change activity in centralized auditing database
- Reduces the manual labor costs associated with security and compliance reporting
- Complete and comprehensive tracking for each file system access and change event
- Rolls back any unwanted permission changes
- Identifies file resources not updated or accessed to facilitate data cleanup to reduce cost or prepare for migrations
To learn more about our products for securing your environment, select a product area below:
Track unauthorized changes to Active Directory and Group Policy configurations
Advanced Continuous Data Protection for Active Directory, providing unparalleled visibility and change control