PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange: Non-owner Mailbox Auditing
Real-time auditing, interactive analysis, alerting, and non-owner mailbox reporting for Microsoft Exchange.
Real-Time Auditing and Compliance Reporting For
PowerBroker Auditor for Microsoft Exchange audits and reports on all changes made to all Exchange Server configurations, groups, mailbox policies, information store changes, and permissions in a centralized audit log. A single real-time audit database for reporting and alerting simplifies compliance and mitigates security risks.
“The PowerBroker Management Suite is a formidable set of tools for administrators dealing with Microsoft-centric technologies.”KuppingerCole
- Real-time Centralized Exchange Auditing and Alerting
- Audit, alert and report on all changes made in Exchange in real time without relying on difficult and cumbersome native event logs. Centralized, real-time auditing of the who, what, when and where for every change – including before and after values – helps to quickly identify changes that can impact the security of the environment.
- Non-Owner Mailbox Access Reporting
- Audit and report on non-owner mailbox activity to prevent inappropriate access to sensitive information and mitigate the risk of possible data loss or security breaches.
- Integration Across the Windows Environment
- PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange is part of a suite of auditing and recovery solutions that track and alert to changes across the Windows environment – from Exchange, to Windows File Servers to SQL Server. A single pane of glass helps administrators more quickly meet compliance needs.
- Audit non-owner mailbox access: Monitor access for compliance and tighter security.
- Immediately address incidents: Learn of inappropriate Exchange modifications via real-time alerts.
- Pinpoint configuration changes: Track changes to server policy and security settings, including the originating IP address.
- Access every detail: Gain unmatched levels of detail over competitive solutions and native logs.
REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE
- Gain actionable information: Leverage out-of-the-box report templates and wizard-driven custom reporting capabilities.
- Centralize all audits: Access all audit data via a single database.
- Drill down: Filter, search and report at the server, account, event-type and attribute levels.
- Automate and schedule: Automatically email reports to administrators, security officers, and business data
- Confirm compliance: Provide access and change histories for compliance with SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other mandates.
PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange
Download this overview document containing capabilities, highlights and competitive advantages of PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange. PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange is a proactive solution that audits, alerts, and reports on Exchange configuration and permission changes. Our integrated solution provides a centralized, real-time audit database for tracking activities such as non-owner mailbox access, changes to mailbox policies, public or private information store changes.
Remember the Windows 95 Recycle Bin? It was a big leap forward to recovering “deleted” files. Well, it turns out that Active Directory has it’s own Recycle Bin for users, groups and computers, and it’s called… wait for it.. the Active Directory Recycle Bin. Here’s the good news about the Active Directory Recycle bin: *... more
In our latest webcast, we joined Darren Mar-Elia, CTO at SDM Software, to discuss best practices for Active Directory (AD) change management. Here are some key takeaways from the presentation, followed by a link to a full-length video of the presentation. Mar-Elia kicks things off with a critical insight: that the best AD change management... more
Did you know that the continuous protection feature in the PowerBroker Management Suite is unique in the market? You may have heard it referred to as continuous recovery or continuous backup. What is it? – It’s like the undo feature found in MS Word but for Active Directory (AD). PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory provides... more
Did you know about the create custom audit views and reports feature in the PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory solution? Even though there are already around 200 built-in audit views that ship with the product organizations need to be able to target specific information for their environment and the task that is at hand. Needless... more
Did you know about the native tool integration feature in the PowerBroker Management Suite? PowerBroker solution functionality is available through the native Microsoft administration tools referred to as Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT). These are the tools that administrators use on a day to day basis to manage their environment. What is it? – It’s... more
Have you ever needed to undelete or rollback a GPO, but realized you forgot to back it up or could not remember what changes were made to it? Well, we have had many customers with the same problem. That’s why BeyondTrust Recovery for Active Directory also supports group policy objects (GPO). When group policies are... more
Rapid installation and minimal training with no reliance on native auditing tools Unmatched scalability and performance (“Our typical traffic volume is more than 1.5 million events per day and Blackbird has scaled-up effortlessly,” Josh Munn, Senior Systems Administrator, The University of Mississippi Medical Center) Real-time collection and alerting for active directory and group policy changes... more
When active directory goes down, everyone notices. Users cannot log in, applications become unusable and organizations lose money. Let’s face it, even without malicious events, people still make mistakes. Although recovering from directory outages can be streamlined with point in time and continuous recovery solutions such as PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory, it’s always less... moreSee all PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange blog posts
PowerBroker Management Suite
PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange is part of the PowerBroker Management Suite, which provides centralized real-time change auditing for Active Directory, File Servers, Exchange, and SQL, the ability to restore Active Directory objects or attributes, and helps to establish and enforce entitlements across the Windows infrastructure. Through simpler administration, IT organizations can mitigate the risks of unwanted changes and better understand user activity to meet compliance requirements.
Audit the who, what, where and when of changes in Active Directory, Exchange, File Systems and SQL, and alert to those changes, providing real-time visibility to address potential compliance concerns
Provide rollback and restore of any Active Directory changes or deletions, and backup and restore of Group Policy, protecting the business from downtime
Deliver entitlement reporting, ensuring that users have access to the resources – and only those resources – they need to do their jobs
Extend throughout the Microsoft infrastructure, providing more capabilities than native tools and a unified view of changes across Exchange, Windows File Server, and SQL environments