PowerBroker Auditor for Exchange:
Change Control and Compliance Reporting
Real-Time Auditing, Interactive Analysis, Alerting, And Compliance Reporting For Microsoft Exchange.
Real-Time Auditing and Compliance Reporting For Microsoft Exchange
For many organizations, Microsoft Exchange is the "killer app" for business. Downtime, or even performance degradation can mean lost revenue, lost productivity and missed opportunities. The entire Exchange environment - servers, mailboxes, information stores, permissions and other types related objects - must be regularly monitored for changes, regardless of authorization, with full auditing capabilities.
PowerBroker Auditor for Microsoft Exchange tracks and reports all changes made to all Exchange Server configurations, groups, mailbox policies, information store changes, and permissions in a centralized audit log. The integrated solution provides a centralized, real-time audit database for reporting and alerting against all Exchange activity including administrators, users and non-owner mailbox access for compliance and tighter security controls.
“The PowerBroker Management Suite is a formidable set of tools for administrators dealing with Microsoft-centric technologies.”KuppingerCole
License Exchange Program For Quest®/Dell & Netiq Customers
BeyondTrust will offer current Quest/Dell (which includes former NetPro) and NetIQ licensees the opportunity to exchange their auditing, recovery, and event log management software licenses for BeyondTrust PowerBroker Auditor (formerly known as the Blackbird Management Suite) licenses on a seat-for-seat basis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Command and Control for Exchange
Monitor and review privileged user changes on Exchange servers
Easily map your Exchange activities with regulatory mandates such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, and PCI through consistent auditing and reporting
Immediate Time to Value
Reduction of manual labor costs associated with security and compliance reporting
Integrates seamlessly with Auditor Management suite for before/after comparisons with security changes
Why BeyondTrust for Microsoft Exchange Security and Compliance
- Instant notification of administrators about inappropriate Exchange modifications
- A central audit database for reporting and alerting against all Exchange activity
- Audit non-owner mailbox access for compliance and tighter security
- An extensive library of security and compliance reports
- Intuitive wizards for custom views and reports
- Complete and comprehensive tracking for configuration changes to server policy and security settings
- Provides the originating IP address for each change
- Provides role based access to audit configuration and reports
- Provides more granularity of events over competitive solutions and native logs
- Enables plain language filtering, searching and reporting at the server, account, event type and attribute level
To learn more about our products for securing your environment, select a product area below:
Track unauthorized changes to Active Directory and Group Policy configurations
Advanced Continuous Data Protection for Active Directory, providing unparalleled visibility and change control