Patch Management Module for Retina CS
It’s more than a Microsoft world when it comes to commonly deployed applications on your network. Remediate those applications as part of your overall vulnerability management strategy with the integrated Patch Management Module for Retina CS.
Seamless Patch and Vulnerability Management
Even in today’s sophisticated threat landscape, the vast majority of attacks target known vulnerabilities that can be easily patched. Effective patch management goes a long way in reducing your network's overall attack surface. However, to be truly effective, patch management requires intelligent prioritization and broad coverage for common business applications.
Seamlessly integrated with Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management, the Patch Management Module closes the loop on vulnerabilities by providing seamless patching for Microsoft and third-party applications. Integrated, automated and agentless, the solution improves the efficiency and effectiveness of patch processes.
“...in Frost & Sullivan’s opinion, few security products have been able to address the unique threats presented by these technologies and practices. BeyondTrust provides the requisite security functionality to ensure that customers can safely embrace these new technologies”Frost & Sullivan
- Efficiently Patch Known Vulnerabilities
- Quickly fix vulnerabilities using instant or scheduled patching, and see the big picture with end-to-end reporting on the entire patch management cycle.
- Leverage Your Existing WSUS or SCCM Deployment
- The Patch Management Module reduces the effort and expense by leveraging your existing WSUS or SCCM infrastructure for non-MSFT applications.
- Centralize Patch and Vulnerability Management
- Leverage BeyondInsight as a WSUS / SCCM management console to facilitate seamless and efficient identification, prioritization and patching of known vulnerabilities.
- Unify Patch Management and Security Intelligence
- Use in conjunction with BeyondInsight’s reporting engine, which delivers analytics and trending across the threat lifecycle for multi-dimensional reports on assets, vulnerabilities, attacks and remediation.
- Integrated with Microsoft WSUS or SCCM: Leverage your existing WSUS / SCCM deployment to minimize the effort and expense of patch management processes.
- Extends WSUS and SCCM beyond Microsoft applications: Leverage WSUS / SCCM as a single, integrated patching solution for Windows and third-party applications including Adobe and Mozilla (Firefox), and more.
- Patch prioritization: Prioritize patching based on data from Retina vulnerability management, configuration compliance and regulatory compliance capabilities.
- Immediate patching: For critical assets, use "Patch Now" to reduce the attack surface without waiting for the next scheduled patch update.
- Out-of-the-box reporting: View patch availability, targets requiring patches, patch deployment results, and more.
- Integrated data warehouse and business intelligence: Provide executive and operational views into patch processes.
- Air-gapped network support: Retina CS includes support for disconnected or “air-gapped” WSUS environments, common in many government deployments.
- Role-based access: Support distributed teams with role-based viewing and patching of specific asset groups.
Retina CS Add-On Modules
Download this overview document detailing the capabilities, highlights and competitive advantages of the three Retina CS add-on modules. By adding Retina Patch Management, Configuration Compliance and Regulatory Reporting modules to Retina CS, you not only gain a more holistic view of your enterprise security posture, but also significantly improve the efficiency of your vulnerability management program.
The blog feed is not currently available.See all Patch Management Module blog posts
Identifying, prioritizing, remediating, and mitigating
computer and network vulnerabilities.
Privileged Account Management
Managing user authorization to prevent internal data
breaches and meet compliance regulations.