Configuration Compliance Reporting Module for Retina CS
Simplify your audit and report activities for common industry configuration guidelines and best practices.
Automated Configuration Compliance Auditing & Reporting
Even with the smartest users, fully patched systems, and the latest and greatest in firewall and antivirus technology, it is still possible for attackers to breach your network. Therefore, in addition to patching and remediation, configuration management is a necessary practice for securing enterprise networks. When leveraged as part of the Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management solution, the Configuration Compliance Module streamlines auditing and reporting against industry configuration guidelines and best practices.
- Integrated templates for operating systems and applications from FDCC, NIST, STIGS, USGCB, CIS, and Microsoft
- Audit configurations against internal policies, industry regulations, or recommended best practices
- Centralize reporting for simple monitoring and streamlined regulatory compliance
- Integrated data warehouse technology for long term-trending, analytics and reporting
“...in Frost & Sullivan’s opinion, few security products have been able to address the unique threats presented by these technologies and practices. BeyondTrust provides the requisite security functionality to ensure that customers can safely embrace these new technologies”Frost & Sullivan
- Simple and Flexible Configuration Compliance
- The Configuration Compliance Module includes templates for Windows, Linux, and Unix, plus applications assessments from FDCC, NIST, STIGS, USGCB, CIS, and Microsoft. Robust auditing and reporting capabilities help keep your network running, available, and accessible using industry-standard best practices.
- Support for Your Entire IT Infrastructure
- BeyondTrust continues to be the only security solution provider to support configuration compliance reporting for network, virtual and cloud assets.
- Unify Configuration Compliance with Security Intelligence
- Use in conjunction with BeyondInsight’s reporting engine, which delivers analytics and trending across the threat lifecycle for multi-dimensional reports on assets, vulnerabilities, attacks and remediation.
- Integrated with Retina Vulnerability Management
- A centralized management, reporting and analytics console enables security, IT and compliance teams to easily manage Configuration Compliance in concert with Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management.
Features & Benefits
- Configuration assessment: Validate audit settings, security settings, user rights, logging configuration, and more.
- Built-in templates: Includes templates for Windows operating systems and applications from FDCC, NIST, STIGS, USGCB, CIS, and Microsoft.
- Customizable: Includes a benchmark importer for customizing configuration benchmarks to your specific requirements. Allows you to import and synchronize new and updated benchmarks directly from BeyondTrust‘s Research Team.
- Streamlined reporting: Demonstrate compliance with government and corporate standards via built-in vulnerability reporting and integration with BeyondInsight for deltas, trends and drilldowns.
- Centralized management console: Manage and report on configuration compliance in conjunction with vulnerability management, patch management, and regulatory compliance via a unified console.
- OVAL SCAP-certified scan engine and interpreter with report export capabilities to ARF, NIST, XCCDF, and other government formats.
Retina CS Add-On Modules
Download this overview document detailing the capabilities, highlights and competitive advantages of the three Retina CS add-on modules. By adding Retina Patch Management, Configuration Compliance and Regulatory Reporting modules to Retina CS, you not only gain a more holistic view of your enterprise security posture, but also significantly improve the efficiency of your vulnerability management program.
Earlier this week, Brian Prince over at Security Week posted an article on a subject that we’ve always been passionate about here at eEye, now BeyondTrust, Research – and that’s configuration. More specifically, the incredible impact that smart, effective configuration can have on reducing attack surface for any size organization. From Brian’s article, I agree... more
????????I want to discuss a rather simple use case with my readers that until recently, had a rather complex solution. Consider you are a major airline, corporation, or even a local government with thousands of systems that should be identical from a configuration perspective. These could be airline check-in kiosks, a call center handling support calls,... more
About every two years, I indulge myself with a new laptop. This time, I waited almost three years and will be retiring my old Dell XPS M1330 for a new Alienware M15x. I wanted raw horsepower for virtual machines in a laptop format and was not as concerned about battery life (since I carry an... moreSee all Configuration Compliance Module blog posts