Configuration Compliance Reporting and Analytics Module
Simplify your audit and report activities for common industry configuration guidelines and best practices.
In Configuration We Trust
In many ways, attack surface is where enterprise security begins and ends. In addition to rigorous attention to remediation of application and system vulnerabilities brought on by porous software, configuration compliance continues to be one of the most effective way to secure the corporate network.
When leveraged as part of the Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management capabilities in BeyondInsight, the Configuration Compliance Module simplifies how you audit and report on common industry configuration guidelines and best practices. With integrated templates for Windows operating systems and applications from FDCC, NIST, Microsoft, and more, you’ll find it easier than ever to prioritize and manage risk, audit configurations against internal policies or external best practices, and centralize reporting for monitoring and regulatory purposes.
“...in Frost & Sullivan’s opinion, few security products have been able to address the unique threats presented by these technologies and practices. BeyondTrust provides the requisite security functionality to ensure that customers can safely embrace these new technologies”Frost & Sullivan
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Easily added to your existing deployment of BeyondInsight with Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management, making it available to security, IT and operations teams in a single console.
Easily set automatic report generation and distribution across multiple compliance reporting activities
Support for Your
Entire IT Infrastructure
BeyondTrust continues to be the only security solution provider to support configuration compliance reporting for mobile, virtual and cloud assets.
Use in conjunction with BeyondInsight’s reporting engine, which delivers analytics and trending across the threat lifecycle for multi-dimensional reports on assets, vulnerabilities, attacks, and remediation.
See a single view of security risk information within the IT environment – across all locations and assets.
for Mobile Devices:
Manage and assess Blackberry, Android and ActiveSync-managed devices with the same vulnerability management processes you have for your traditional assets.
Reduce risk by ensuring virtualized applications are properly discovered, scanned, and included in your standard vulnerability management processes.
Private and Public Cloud Asset Assessment and Security:
Integrate your private and public cloud assets running on Amazon EC2, VMware vCenter, GoGrid or RackSpace into your overall security strategy. Identify risks to your virtual infrastructure as you would your physical assets.
Why BeyondTrust for Configuration Compliance
- Built-in templates for Windows operating systems and applications from FDCC, NIST, STIGS, USGCB, and Microsoft.
- Out-of-the-box configuration auditing, reporting, and alerting for common industry guidelines and best practices to keep your network running, available, and accessible.
- Single console approach ensures a more stable and secure infrastructure, proactively reducing the risks of security breaches and lowering costs by enabling enterprise-wide management.
- Configuration assessment for critical security settings that include audit settings, security settings, user rights, logging configuration, etc.
- Streamlined reporting for government and corporate standards with built-in vulnerability reporting and integration with BeyondInsight for delta dashboards and drilldowns.
- Simple wizard for benchmark compliance leveraging a robust library of industry benchmarks encapsulating industry knowledge and experience.
- OVAL 5.6 SCAP-certified scan engine and interpreter.
To learn more about our products for securing your environment, select a product area below:
Unifies PowerBroker privileged account management solutions with Retina CS Enterprise Vulnerability Management, allowing IT and security teams to collectively reduce risk across complex environments.
Delivers large-scale, cross-platform vulnerability assessment and remediation, with available configuration compliance, patch management and compliance reporting.
Automated solutions to help navigate complex corporate policies, government regulations, and industry standards such as SOX, PCI, FISMA, and ISO.